Thanks for accepting my request, and in reading your profile I might have a program that you could help with..this might interest you for your country..
I say that, since starting this campaign for the organizing of Independent trades people here in North America, I have been overwhelmed with a response from your country, which tells me that there is a NEED.
Interested organizers please sign up here: http://www.rjkcanada.com/rjk-country-organizer-sign-up-form.html
Also, once organized RJK would have the ability to mobilize workforces to every part of the globe thru the RJK umbrella - "Inter-company" on projects we all find as organizers...
RJK is looking for independent mechanics or service providers with or without service trucks. "Get on Board" RJK is also looking for the work for them. We want your work! Don't have a service truck? We can get you one!
The Steps are:
1) Fill out the suitable form or forms, As that tells me your interest. and upload your profile as requested..
2) I then send you the attached more information subject to the form filled out.
3) If you like what you read, we then subscribe to a very detailed review of your company with yet another on line form, This form is very in depth and supports RJK to undertake a MARKET Review for your desired area, this review also identifies your SOW (Strengths and weakness) and open the discussion for your interests. As there are 3 levels of RJK service providers..
a) Primary (Rights of 1st Refusal)
b) Secondary - Registered support group
c) MRT (Mobile Repair Teams)
4) From this same review, if you have NOT got a 5 year business plan, we talk of ways to get you one that further identifies markers to build success and milestones. (generally intrusive) but a plan is essential.
5) From there a membership agreement is established, and RJK will introduce to the regional organizers the agreed market area a NEW RJK service provider, - you, as supported RJK approved service provider.
yes simple but real, and is designed for building business, RJK has much to offer for the business minded independent person.
The preamble would include that it is a program to maximize the benefits of being self employed in the equipment repair trades, to reduce some of the stresses involved.
· A system where hourly charge out rates will be standardized to prevent companies putting one contractor against another.
· A system where all registered clients would be able to concentrate on the work they are doing at the moment, ie, a central phone number for customers to call, sort of like a union hall.
· A system that can provide for assistance in rework situations, having other contractors to either take over the work in progress or look after the rework, all at a rate agreeable to all participants.
· A central with options to purchase group insurance and/or liability, vehicle insurance, disability insurance for the vital personnel at reduced rates from bulk purchase.
· A central that could offer such things as bookkeepers, accountants, lawyers at reduced rates because of business volumes.
Please fill out the suitable form or forms that interest you.
Mechanics, Please fill out the form located at http://www.rjkcanada.com/rjk-mobile-mechanics-service-provider-sign-up-form.html RJK Canada will be positioning our mechanics service providers for all regions of RJKCanada.com (North America) and www.RJKPowerandoilservices.com (the African Connection) From those people or providers, RJK will be drawing the talents to then fulfill projects in other countries. Mobile mechanics, shop mechanics and services, heavy equipment repair, stationary and mobile crane services, welding, new and used part providers, automotive mechanics we are looking for them all! We dispatch mechanics on an as and when basis, and coordinate long term customer follow-ups.
Heavy Haul transport RJK has now added the heavy haul transport to our service, RJK would like to align our service with other heavy haul providers in all regions of North America. Please fill out the enquiry form http://www.rjkcanada.com/rjk-heavy-equipment-hauling.html if this is of interest so as to include you as an RJK service provider and Have RJK assist in growing your company's program.
RJK was established in 1979 and has undertaken projects worldwide and would welcome your experience to join our team.
RJK Mobile Mechanics Inc. established 1979 and NOW carries out project rebuilds or equipment repair on 3 continents. We want your work! Our mobile service providers will tackle your project or repair with professionalism and promptness, our group is adjusted to all types of challenges. Please review http://www.rjkcanada.com/-rjk-mechanic-client-job-request-dispatch-form.html and fill out your request form and RJK will soon reply to you for more information.
Again, thanks for your interest.. and ask questions if any arise.
Join and follow this group.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597672080482824/?pnref=lhc
Robert J. Kreuger email@example.com
Box 28 Site 6 RR1
Priddis Alberta T0L 1W0
403-370-0205 Cell www.rjkpowerandoilservices.com or www.rjkcanada.com